Travel Proffessional International charged us $1800.00 Cancellation fee when we Found the EXACT same family vacation thru a different supplier for HALF the price!! They didn't even try come up with a reasonable solution!

Their customer service was very unproffessional!! I have been booking vacations for us for over 25 years and this was, by far, the most painful experience yet! Even after paying the cancellation fee, we rebooked(exact same vacation) with a different supplier and still saved $2000.00!

I can now see why TPI advertises on their website that their agents get"best commission rates in the industry". Keep ripping people off like this and I guess commission should be good!!

BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with Travel Professional International?

Comments

First off it's not actually tpi that ripped you off,it was one of their home based travel agents,any proper agent would have either refunded you or price matched.

Put the blame on the travel agent not tpi

National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more FlipKey Fraud Flipkey "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more